Residents who live and work in Morris County can now enjoy Dunkin’s next generation store design at 31 Boonton Turnpike in Lincoln Park, N.J. In celebration of the restaurant’s grand opening, guests enjoyed free giveaways and VIP offers at an event on Wednesday, Nov. 15, and the first 100 Dunkin’ Rewards members in line starting at 9 a.m. received 100 Days of Free Coffee via the Dunkin’ App.**
Dunkin’ franchisee BMD Management North commemorated the occasion with a $3,000 donation to New City Kids in partnership with the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation. New City Kids is a nonprofit organization that offers after school programs for eligible children and teens, providing them with safe places after school to grow artistically and academically to achieve their dreams.
The 2,100-square-foot newly remodeled Dunkin’ employs approximately 28 crew members and features Dunkin’s new restaurant design with a modern atmosphere, innovative technologies and exciting elements, including:
- Modern Design: The openness, colors and materials used in the design help to create an approachable, positive and energetic environment.
- Faster Than Ever Drive-Thru Experience: An exclusive On-the-Go drive-thru lane lets Dunkin’ Rewards members who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App bypass the ordering lane and head straight into the line for the pickup window. Dunkin’ is the first national restaurant brand to offer this type of drive-thru innovation and convenience.
- Premium Pours: Dunkin’s signature cold beverages are now served through an innovative tap system featuring eight consistently cold beverages such as coffees, iced teas, cold brew coffee and nitro infused cold brew coffee. Crew members will also use top-quality flavor-maximizing espresso machines to make hand-crafted drinks to order.
- Dunkin’ on Demand: Dunkin’ has also introduced an area dedicated to mobile pickups, so that members of the Dunkin’ Rewards program who order ahead via Dunkin’s Mobile App can get in and out of the restaurant faster than ever before.
- Increased Energy Efficiency: The new Dunkin’ is a DD Green Achievement™ restaurant, which is designed to save 25% more energy compared to a standard Dunkin’ restaurant.
“We are very proud of the long-standing relationship that our former Dunkin’ Lincoln Park location has built serving our customers and the community in the surrounding area for many years,” said BMD Management North, LLC Dunkin’ franchisee Sachin Shah. “Based on their loyal patronage, we are very excited to introduce this ‘Next Generation Dunkin’ Double Drive-Thru’ concept design as part of our newest remodel and relocation to serve our guests even faster and with more convenience! We look forward to an even greater relationship with our guests well into the future!”