Dozens of restaurants throughout the greater Capital Region to offer special $18.64 menu from August 17 through 21
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. – More than 30 restaurants and eateries throughout the greater Capital Region will offer special pricing and menus in celebration of the Travers during the fifth annual Travers 1864 Restaurant Week from Sunday, August 17 through Thursday, August 21.
During the five-day event, diners will enjoy a three-course meal at participating Capital Region restaurants for the prix-fixe cost of $18.64, the year of the inaugural running of the Travers, the oldest major stakes race in the country for 3-year-olds.
The area-wide offering takes place in the days leading up to the 145th running of the Grade 1, $1.25 million Travers on Saturday, August 23 at Saratoga Race Course.
“Travers 1864 is part of a community-wide celebration in honor of our biggest and most historic race,” said The New York Racing Association, Inc. Senior Vice President and Chief Experience Officer Lynn LaRocca. “We’re thrilled to have Travers 1864 Restaurant Week return for a fifth year to usher in the social and sporting event of the summer season, the Travers.”
The current list of confirmed, participating restaurants from throughout the Capital Region includes:
- Angelo’s Prime Bar & Grill in Clifton Park
- Angelo’s Tavolo in Scotia
- Aperitivo Bistro in Schenectady
- Bangkok Bistro Thai Restaurant and Martini Bar in Colonie
- Bellini’s Italian Eatery in Clifton Park
- Buca di Beppo in Colonie
- Café Nola in Schenectady
- Cella Bistro in Schenectady
- Charlton Tavern in Ballston Lake
- Cliff’s Country Inn in Malta
- Cornell’s Restaurant in Schenectady
- D-Line Pub in Ballston Spa
- Dunham’s Bay Resort in Lake George
- Grandma’s Pies and Restaurant in Colonie
- Jack’s Oyster House in Albany
- La Serre in Albany
- Manhattan Exchange Restaurant and Pub in Schenectady
- More Perreca’s in Schenectady
- Paolo Lombardi’s Ristorante in Wynantskill
- Pasta Pane in Clifton Park
- Peaches Café in Albany
- Purple Pub Restaurant in Watervliet
- Ralph’s Tavern in Colonie
- Ravenous in Saratoga Springs
- Ravenswood Pub in Clifton Park
- Ripe Tomato in Ballston Spa
- Tesoro Italian Restaurant in Guilderland
- Tops American Grill in Rotterdam
- Valentino’s in Amsterdam
- Van Dyck Restaurant in Schenectady
- Water’s Edge Lighthouse Restaurant and Inn in Glenville
- Wheatfields Restaurant and Bar in Clifton Park
- Market Restaurant at the Albany Marriott in Albany
$18.64 price may not include tax, gratuity and beverage.
For more information about Travers 1864 Restaurant Week, a complete list of participating restaurants, and to view the prix-fixe menus, please visit www.nyra.com/saratogaevents.