Gifts available for purchase in-store, online or by phone; home delivery and curbside pickup options available
ALBANY, N.Y. – Stuyvesant Plaza today unveiled its 2021 Valentine’s Day gift guide, featuring a curated selection of more than 30 unique, romantic and celebratory offerings from the shops and restaurants that comprise the outdoor lifestyle shopping center.
Featured gift options include special Valentine’s Day meals and sweet treats, jewelry and accessories, skincare products and gift cards. The complete guide can be viewed at www.stuyvesantplaza.com/valentinegiftguide.
Items are available for purchase in-store, online or by phone. Curbside pickup and home delivery options are also available. Valentine’s Day will be celebrated on Sunday, February 14.
“Our Valentine’s Day gift guide is designed to make it easier than ever to celebrate your love,” said Stuyvesant Plaza Vice President of Real Estate Janet Kaplan. “With more than 30 diverse selections at varying price points, the gift guide is sure to have an option that will put a smile on that special someone’s face this Valentine’s Day.”
The Stuyvesant Plaza Valentine’s Day gift guide includes the following offerings:
- BARE Blends: Valentine’s Day-themed menu offerings, including a buy-one, get-one half-off deal on smoothie bowls; as well as gift card specials.
- Beck Furs: 25 to 60 percent off the entire store through Valentine’s Day.
- Circles: Unique fragrances by Juliette Has A Gun, Montale and more. Cozy blankets, slippers and gift cards are also available.
- Delmar Bootery: Personal shoe care kit featuring a shoe horn, two standard sized dress laces, neutral shoe polish, an applicator, and suede brush. 15 percent off all handbags, wallets and men’s and women’s shoes.
- Different Drummer’s Kitchen: 20 percent off all Valentine’s Day bakeware from Friday, February 12 through Sunday, February 14.
- Edleez Tobacco: Lampe Berger air purifiers and fluid, as well as Valentine’s Day-themed pipe tobacco and lighters (ages 21 and up only).
- Evoke Style: Valentine’s Day gift bag featuring an organic chocolate candle and face mask in a string-wrapped package. Custom gift bag selections available.
- Frank Adams: Customizable and collectible charms from Heather B. Moore and a selection of lockets and amulets from Monica Rich Kosann.
- The Hot Yoga Spot: Valentine’s Day class special – buy two classes and get two classes free. Available for a limited time only.
- Jacob & Anthony’s Italian: Valentine’s Day romantic dinner for two, including an appetizer, two entrees and dessert.
- Oliva!: Valentine’s Day gift baskets, including olive oil hand cream and self-closing pour spouts. Chocolate and strawberry flavored sampler bottles. Grab-and-go gift boxes.
- Pearl Grant Richmans: Heart-shaped chocolate boxes, chocolate truffles and special greeting cards.
- Penzeys Spices: Love-themed spice gift boxes in various sizes and hot cocoa gift box.
- RAD Soap Co.: Valentine’s Day gift set including hand therapy cream, skin therapy body bar, hand sanitizer and ouch salve.
- Silver Parrot: Sterling silver garnet heart earrings and pendant.
- Ta-Da!: Locally-made novelty socks, dish towels and oven mitts from Blue Q in Pittsfield, MA.
All shoppers at the Plaza are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings and to respect social distancing. Common areas feature additional benches for shoppers while waiting to enter stores due to social distancing requirements and store occupancy limits, which have been temporarily reduced based on the store’s square footage to ensure safety.
The Plaza has implemented enhanced cleaning protocols and procedures, including regularly wiping down benches, trash cans and high touch areas in the public restrooms and customer service office with increased frequency.
Curbside pickup parking spots are available to allow for convenient and efficient service from shops and restaurants.
Hours and policies for individual tenants vary during this time. Shoppers should contact each store or restaurant for details.
Shoppers are encouraged to follow Stuyvesant Plaza on Facebook, Instagram or on Twitter for regular updates.
Stuyvesant Plaza has served as the Capital Region’s premier lifestyle shopping center for more than 60 years.
About Stuyvesant Plaza
Since opening in 1959 with 18 tenants, Stuyvesant Plaza has grown more than threefold to become the Capital Region’s premier outdoor lifestyle shopping center and professional office park. Stuyvesant Plaza, which opened just 12 years after the nation’s first outdoor shopping center in Los Angeles, is currently home to nearly 60 shops and restaurants. For more information, visit StuyvesantPlaza.com.