All gifts available for purchase online or by phone; home delivery and curbside pickup options available
ALBANY, N.Y. – Stuyvesant Plaza will ensure that each mom receives the recognition she deserves this year with its Mother’s Day virtual gift guide. Mother’s Day will be celebrated on Sunday, May 10.
The digital gift guide features dozens of selections at varying price points from the stores and boutiques that comprise Stuyvesant Plaza. All items are available for purchase online or by phone. Home delivery and curbside pickup options are available for each offering.
Featured gift options include Mother’s Day take-out meals and desserts, jewelry and accessories, skincare products and gift cards. The complete guide can be viewed at StuyvesantPlaza.com/Mothers-Day.
“It’s more important than ever that we show our moms just how much we appreciate all they do for us. Our Mother’s Day virtual gift guide allows gift seekers the opportunity to browse memorable offerings from our unique shops and restaurants while following social distancing guidelines,” said Stuyvesant Plaza Vice President of Real Estate Janet Kaplan. “We encourage our shoppers to take this opportunity to celebrate Mother’s Day while supporting the restaurants and retailers that make Stuyvesant Plaza so special.”
Included amongst the classic and creative ideas in the virtual gift guide are:
- BARE Original Blends: DIY Mother’s Day Brunch to-go kit, featuring BARE’s gluten-free and vegan waffle blend, ingredients and recipe in a variety of flavors. Starting at $10.
- Circles: Dr. Dennis Gross “Doctor’s Kit” skincare set, including award-winning clinical grade peel serums for a spa experience at home. A $77 value for only $59.
- Cold Stone Creamery: Strawberry Passion cake featuring layers of red velvet cake, strawberry puree and strawberry ice cream with graham cracker pie crust in a fluffy strawberry frosting. Starting at $29.99.
- Delmar Bootery: Hand-painted, hand-crafted bags and purses in a variety of sizes from Anuschka. Starting at $24.
- Edleez Tobacco: 25 percent off home fragrances, lamps and diffusers from Lampe Berger. Starting at $20.
- Evoke Style: Cotton and cashmere tops to stay comfortable and cozy while working from home. Special price of $79.
- Footbeats/Stride Rite: Matching Birkenstocks for mom and the kids. Starting at $99 per pair.
- Frank Adams: A selection of fine jewelry, including 18-karat gold and sterling silver lockets and charm bracelets from designer Monica Rich Kosann.
- The Hot Yoga Spot: Gift card specials including $25 off a 20-class gift card. Receive a free yoga block with any gift card purchase of $200 or more.
- Lola Saratoga: Tory Burch Kira Zip-Top Crossbody Purse made with pebbled leather exterior and matching fabric interior. A $198 value for only $175.
- Jacob & Anthony’s Italian: Family style and individual entrée take-out packages with add-on dessert and cocktail options. Family package starts at $80.
- Pearl Grant Richmans: Assorted artisan soap, body lotion and skincare products from Beekman 1802. Prices range from $8 to $30.
- Plaza Fitness: Two free weeks of online personal or group training.
- Primal: Mother’s Day grill pack featuring two pounds steak tips and two pounds chicken breast marinated in house seasoning. $35.
- TA-DA!: Locally-made novelty socks, dish towels and oven mitts from Blue Q in Pittsfield, MA. Starting at $10.99.
- RAD Soap Co.: Highly-moisturizing Chaga Face Cream, formulated with high levels of antioxidants and melanin to protect skin against environmental damage while repairing overall complexion. $35.
- Silver Parrot: Sterling silver Tree of Life pendant, available in peridot, blue topaz and amethyst. $44.
- Ten Thousand Villages: Hand-crafted sterling silver and amazonite earrings made in Peru. Starting at $18.99.
- Top Shelf Wine and Spirits: Receive a complimentary $50 gift card with any in-store purchase.
Stuyvesant Plaza’s current published operating hours are Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Sunday from 12 to 5 p.m. Hours for individual shops and restaurants will vary during this time. Please contact each store or restaurant for details. For more information, call 518-482-8986 or visit StuyvesantPlaza.com.
Shoppers are encouraged to follow Stuyvesant Plaza on Facebook, Instagram or on Twitter @StuyvesantPlaza.
About Stuyvesant Plaza
Since opening in 1959 with 18 tenants, Stuyvesant Plaza has grown more than threefold to become the Capital Region’s premier outdoor lifestyle shopping center and professional office park. Stuyvesant Plaza, which opened just 12 years after the nation’s first outdoor shopping center in Los Angeles, is currently home to nearly 60 shops and restaurants. For more information, visit StuyvesantPlaza.com.