Fans can enjoy special ticket deals and final free premium giveaway of the season
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. – The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) will thank its fans for another outstanding summer with special offers on tickets, food and beverage, and hospitality during the final week of the 2022 season at Saratoga Race Course.
Fan Appreciation Week, Wednesday, August 31 to Monday, September 5, will be highlighted by the final premium giveaway of the season: a mini, red and white Saratoga umbrella, presented by NYRA Bets. The giveaway will be available to all fans with paid admission on Friday, September 2, while supplies last.
Friday will also include complimentary ice cream from Stewart’s Shops beginning at 1 p.m., while supplies last.
Labor Day weekend will feature a 12:35 p.m. post time, highlighted by the Grade 1 Jockey Club Gold Cup on Saturday; the Grade 1 Spinaway on Sunday; and the traditional Closing Day feature, the Grade 1 Hopeful on Monday.
“We are thrilled to dedicate the final week of the season to the fans,” said NYRA Vice President of Sales and Hospitality Kevin Quinn. “We invite everyone to enjoy Saratoga with a series of special offers, including discounts to the 1863 Club and our newest space, the Paddock Suite. It’s been an outstanding summer and we look forward to seeing our fans back here for the stretch run.”
Fans will have an opportunity to take advantage of special discounts on tickets and hospitality throughout the week, including the following offers available at NYRA.com/fans.
- Friday through Monday, guests can experience The Rail at the 1863 Club at a preferred price. Tickets are available starting at $95 per person for Friday, Sunday and Monday. Saturday, tickets are available starting at $110 per person. All tickets include a Labor Day BBQ inspired buffet on Friday, Saturday and Monday and a brunch buffet on Sunday, soft drinks, admission, program, tax and gratuity.
- Individual tickets for luxury suites inside the 1863 Club will be available starting at $110 on Friday and Sunday and for $125 on Saturday. Tickets include light fare and soft drinks.
- Individual tables inside the Paddock Suite will be on sale for $85 for Thursday and Monday. This special ticket offer includes shared access to the Paddock Suite, table service, clubhouse admission, race day programs, and food and beverage vouchers for Shake Shack or Blue Smoke.
- Fans can save $50 on select Clubhouse box seating during Fan Appreciation Week, excluding Saturday. Boxes seat five and are equipped with a tablet for race viewing and betting.
- Families of four are invited to take advantage of a ticket special on Sunday. For $96, guests will receive four grandstand reserved seats with admission. The Family Four Pack also includes four hot dogs and four fountain drinks from select concession stands. Please use offer code FAMILY at checkout.
- Buy one, get one offers are available Wednesday through Monday for the Pick Six Vodka Picnic Paddock, premium reserved seating at the Cutwater Stretch, and clubhouse and grandstand reserved seating. Please use offer code BUY1GET1 at checkout.
- Buy one, get one tables at the Miller Time Fourstardave Sports Bar are available throughout Fan Appreciation Week, with the exception of Saturday. Please use offer code BUY1GET1 at checkout.
- NYRA Bets members will receive complimentary access to the Cutwater Stretch during Fan Appreciation Week.
- Fans can enjoy four Cutwater canned cocktails for $40 at available concessions, while supplies last.
- Fans can enjoy four 16oz classic beers, such as Miller Lite and Michelob Ultra, for $40 at select concessions, while supplies last.
- Food and beverage specials are available at select concessions, including two hot dogs and a soft drink for $17, as well as two slices and a soft drink for $17 at Paddock Pizzeria.
For more information about Fan Appreciation Week at Saratoga Race Course, visit NYRA.com/fans.