Saratoga Season Perks take effect June 1 for all season pass and season plan holders
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. – The New York Racing Association, Inc. today announced that season admission passes for the 2017 meet at Saratoga Race Course will be available at nearly 160 Stewart’s Shops locations throughout the greater Capital Region, including Warren County, beginning Monday, May 22.
Season admission passes are also currently available for purchase online through NYRA AccountManager.
A season pass provides fans with admission to 40 days of world-class thoroughbred racing at Saratoga Race Course, including the Grade 1 Travers and Grade 1 Whitney. The cost for a 2017 Grandstand season pass is $40; a Clubhouse season pass is $65. Season passes do not include reserved seating and are valid for one admission.
“We are pleased to continue this outstanding partnership with Stewart’s Shops to make it as convenient as possible for fans to enjoy 40 days of outstanding racing and special events for just a dollar a day,” said New York Racing Association Vice President and Chief Experience Officer Lynn LaRocca. “This year’s season pass provides fans with more value than ever before with exclusive discounts to some of the region’s best attractions, sporting events and restaurants.”
“Our partnership with the Saratoga Race Course has been a success across the board,” said Stewart’s President Gary Dake. “We’re making it easy for our customers to enjoy the excitement of track all season, as well as the great savings from the Season Perks program, just by making a quick stop at their Stewart’s shop.”
This marks the fourth consecutive year that Saratoga Springs-based Stewart’s Shops will serve as the exclusive retail partner of the New York Racing Association for season passes to Saratoga Race Course. Season passes will be available at all Stewart’s Shops in Albany, Rensselaer, Saratoga, Schenectady and Warren counties.
Saratoga Season Perks program to offer year-long discounts beginning June 1
Season passes will go on sale at Stewart’s Shops one week before the start of the Saratoga Season Perks program. Beginning Thursday, June 1, all season pass holders who purchase and activate their season pass will be eligible for year-round discounts at numerous Saratoga attractions, merchants and restaurants.
(Season ticket plan holders are also eligible for Season Perks. Season ticket plans include 40 days of reserved seating and are available for purchase online through NYRA AccountManager).
This year’s Season Perks lineup currently features nearly 50 partners, including the National Museum of Racing and Hall of Fame, Live Nation concert series at Saratoga Performing Arts Center, The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom, Pavilion Grand Hotel, Prime at Saratoga National, Druthers Brewing Company, Impressions of Saratoga, Northshire Bookstore, Siena Athletics and University at Albany Athletics. More than 40 members of the Saratoga Downtown Business Association (DBA) are offering year-round discounts through the program.
All season perks partners will have on display a decal featuring the Saratoga Season Perks logo. For a complete list of participating Saratoga Season Perks partners, including on-track discounts, visit SaratogaSeasonPerks.com.
Saratoga season pass and season plan holders will receive the following benefits:
- 10 percent savings on shopping, dining, tickets to concerts and sporting events when they present their season pass or season perks card at any participating member.
- 10 percent savings at most Saratoga Race Course concession stands, NYRA merchandise stores and Shake Shack on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and the Artist’s Village on Fridays. Discount does not apply to lottery, tobacco, alcohol, restaurant dining, group sales or Dunkin’ Donuts.
- The discounts are available with an activated season pass beginning June 1, 2017 through March 31, 2018.
Restrictions may apply; visit participating perks partners for details. Restrictions include the following:
- 2017 Live Nation summer series at Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- o Discount available on lawn tickets or select lowest price reserved tickets for pavilion only shows (subject to availability). Available at SPAC Box Office only, not valid for purchase day of show.
- The Great Escape & Splashwater Kingdom
- o Discount available on admission on Tuesdays only from July 21 through September 4; daily on all other dates.
- Classical series performances at Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- Discount available on full-priced amphitheater seats to performances on July 20; August 5; 10 and 12.
A season pass must be activated in order to receive Saratoga Season Perks discounts and incentives. Season pass holders are required to provide a photo in order to activate their season pass. Activation instructions, including information on how to upload a digital photo, are available at NYRA.com/Saratoga.
In addition to the discounts and special savings available to season ticket plan and season pass holders, the Saratoga Season Perks program also includes the guarantee of a premium Saratoga giveaway item on the day of the giveaway. Season pass or season ticket plan holders must be in attendance at Saratoga Race Course, enter through the designated season ticket and pass holder lines and redeem the giveaway by 3 p.m. Redemptions will begin when gates open to the general public.
The summer racing season will begin on Friday, July 21 and continue through Labor Day, Monday, September 4.
For more information about Saratoga Race Course, visit NYRA.com/saratoga.