Weekly event to be held in the Coca-Cola Saratoga Pavilion
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. – The 2019 summer season at the Spa will showcase the tradition of style in thoroughbred racing during Fashion Saturdays at Saratoga Race Course. The first edition of the series will be held on Saturday, July 13.
The weekly event, held each Saturday of the meet from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., will welcome guests to the Coca-Cola Saratoga Pavilion for a boutique-style shopping experience. Guests will enjoy an array of women’s and men’s fashion apparel, accessories and beauty items from Saratoga-based retailers, as well as a selection of home décor and jewelry.
“Style is synonymous with Saratoga and we are excited to welcome the return of Fashion Saturdays, which was a popular addition to our special events programming last season,” said NYRA Senior Vice President and Chief Experience Officer Lynn LaRocca. “We encourage fans to join us each Saturday for exciting thoroughbred racing and an afternoon of shopping featuring local retailers at the Spa.”
Participating vendors for this season’s Fashion Saturdays series include:
- Bumble B Boutique, offering affordable women’s clothing, jewelry, accessories, bridal specialty items and giftware.
- EMBRACE THE RACE, offering men’s and women’s wear, giftware, jewelry and accessories.
- Lifestyles of Saratoga, featuring a collection of women’s clothing, jewelry and accessories for shoppers of all ages.
- Lularoe, offering a selection of fashionable women’s leggings, as well as men’s and children’s clothing items.
- Miss Scarlett Boutique, offering a hand-picked selection of fashionable dresses, hats, fascinators, jewelry and handbags.
- The National, a classic men’s clothing shop featuring quality brands.
- The Pink Paddock, offering Lily Pulitzer clothing, accessories and jewelry.
Fashion Saturdays corresponds with the biggest race days of the season at Saratoga, featuring the following lineup of Grade 1’s:
- July 13: $500,000 Diana
- July 20: $500,000 Coaching Club American Oaks
- July 27: $350,000 Alfred G. Vanderbilt
- Aug. 3: $1 million Whitney; $500,000 Longines Test
- Aug. 10: $500,000 Fourstardave
- Aug. 17: $600,000 Alabama
- Aug 24: 150th running of the $1.25 million Runhappy Travers; $850,000 Sword Dancer; $500,000 Ketel One Ballerina; $600,000 Forego; $500,000 H. Allen Jerkens Memorial presented by Runhappy; and $700,000 Personal Ensign presented by Lia Infinity
- Aug. 31: $750,000 Woodward
Season ticket plans, weekly ticket plans, reserved seats, reserved tables in the Miller Lite Picnic Paddock and the Fourstardave Sports Bar, dining and group hospitality are currently on sale and available for purchase at NYRA.com/Saratoga.
Season admission passes may be purchased online at NYRA.com/Saratoga and in-person at nearly 150 Stewart’s Shops locations throughout the Capital Region. A season pass provides fans with admission to all 40 days of world-class thoroughbred racing at Saratoga Race Course. The cost for a 2019 Grandstand season pass is $50. A Clubhouse season pass is $75. Season passes do not include reserved seating.
Following Opening Weekend, Thursday, July 11 through Sunday, July 14, racing at Saratoga will be conducted five days a week, Wednesdays through Sundays. Closing week will run Wednesday, August 28 through Labor Day, Monday, September 2.
For more information about Saratoga Race Course, visit NYRA.com/Saratoga.