Single-day tickets on-sale June 23; Single-day dining reservations available June 30
Grandstand season passes available at participating Stewart’s Shops locations beginning June 21
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. – The New York Racing Association, Inc. (NYRA) today announced the on-sale dates for all hospitality areas, including tickets for individual days, for the 2021 summer meet at Saratoga Race Course, which opens Thursday, July 15 and continues through Monday, September 6.
Fans will have an opportunity to purchase their tickets according to the following timeline:
- Grandstand season passes and NYRA Bets Gift Cards will be available for purchase at more than 150 participating Capital Region Stewart’s Shops on Monday, June 21. Please visit com for locations.
- Single-day tickets for reserved seats in the Clubhouse, Grandstand and The Stretch will be available via com on Wednesday, June 23 at 10 a.m.
- Single-day reservations for tables in the Fourstardave Sports Bar, Miller Lite Picnic Paddock and The Rail at the 1863 Club will be available via comon Wednesday, June 23 at 10 a.m.
- Single-day dining reservations in the Turf Terrace, The Porch and Club Terrace will be available via com on Wednesday, June 30 at 10 a.m.
- Season and weekly ticket plans are currently on-sale at com/Saratoga. Group hospitality reservations are currently available via email at [email protected] or by phone at (844) NYRA-TIX. Tables in the Festival Tent may be reserved via Ticketmaster.com.
“With less than one month to go until we welcome the return of fans to Saratoga and an unprecedented level of interest in the 2021 summer meet, now is the time for fans to make their plans for the season,” said NYRA Senior Director of Communications Pat McKenna. “We are gearing up for an outstanding season of world-class thoroughbred racing and are excited to welcome back our fans for a summer reunion unlike any other.”
Grandstand season passes will be available for purchase at participating Stewart’s Shops for $50 through July 18. A season pass provides fans with admission to all 40 days at Saratoga Race Course. Season passes do not include reserved seating.
Stewart’s Shops is also the exclusive retailer of NYRA Bets Gift Cards, which are available in $50 denominations and can be used to bet Saratoga Race Course and hundreds of other tracks online with NYRA Bets. NYRA Bets Gift Cards are available at Stewart’s Shops through Sunday, September 5.
Fans who purchase a Grandstand season pass in combination with a NYRA Bets Gift Card at Stewart’s Shops save $5.
With 70 percent of adult New Yorkers now vaccinated against COVID-19, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo recently announced the immediate removal of COVID-19 protocols and restrictions for nearly all activities and industries, including outdoor sports and entertainment venues. Accordingly, NYRA will open all sections at Saratoga Race Course at 100 percent capacity.
The lifting of all COVID-19 protocols, including the requirement for fans to provide vaccination status, applies to all hospitality areas and venues within the facility, including the popular Saratoga backyard. Season pass holders will no longer be required to provide proof of vaccination status.
Non-vaccinated individuals will be required to wear a facial covering during their day at Saratoga Race Course, in accordance with federal CDC guidance.
NYRA reserves the right to amend admission protocols based on updates and adjustments by New York State.
The 40-day summer meet at historic Saratoga Race Course will feature 76 stakes worth $21.5 million in total purses highlighted by the 152nd renewal of the Grade 1, $1.25 million Runhappy Travers on August 28 and the Grade 1, $1 million Whitney on August 7, as the anchors of two of the most prestigious racing days in North America.
Following the four-day opening weekend from Thursday, July 15 through Sunday, July 18, racing will be conducted five days a week, Wednesdays through Sundays, with the exception of the final week, when the meet will conclude on Labor Day.
For more information about hospitality and dining areas at Saratoga Race Course, visit NYRA.com/Saratoga.