New Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew, Salted Caramel Signature Latte and Shamrock Macchiato celebrate spring and satisfy a savory-sweet craving
Roasted Tomato Toasts and Warm Chocolate Croissant are two reimagined classics that will put a spring in your step this season
ALBANY, N.Y. (February 23, 2022) – Spring is a time for new beginnings, and Dunkin’® is ready to help guests in the Capital Region step into the season with delectable new offerings. Today, the brand welcomes an all-new seasonal menu to signal spring, featuring an ultra-smooth Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew, a rich and creamy Salted Caramel Signature Latte, a festive Shamrock Macchiato, two craveable takes on Roasted Tomato Toast and a warm Chocolate Croissant.
Sip the Newness of Spring
As the world wakes up to a season of change, guests will want to “spring it on” with Dunkin’s new springtime sips.
- New Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew is the perfect blend of slow-steeped, ultra-smooth cold brew and rich salted caramel flavor, topped with creamy, velvety smooth Salted Caramel Cold Foam for a delicious sweet and salty sip.
- New Salted Caramel Signature Latte, enjoyed hot or iced, delivers a decadent mix of salty and sweet in every sip. This latte blends rich espresso with creamy milk and salted caramel flavor, topped with whipped cream, caramel drizzle and a dusting of cinnamon sugar.
Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew
Shamrock Your Spring
Dunkin’s Macchiato is getting a holiday makeover, allowing guests to grab a sippable lucky charm this spring.
- New Shamrock Macchiato layers bold, smooth espresso atop rich and creamy Irish Creme flavor, with notes of sweet cream and vanilla that capture the unmistakable flavor profile of Irish whiskey. Featuring a bright green hue, this festive and seasonal drink captures the experience of spring with every sip.
Iced Shamrock Macchiato
To help every guest celebrate that spring has sprung, Dunkin’ is offering $3 medium Salted Caramel Cream Cold Brew and Salted Caramel Signature Lattes from February 23 through March 22. Additionally, any guest that joins DD Perks between today and April 26 will get a Free Medium Cold Brew when they sign up online.*
Let’s make a toast to you! The culinary minds at Dunkin’ are giving guests a new way to celebrate seizing the day with two fresh takes on toast featuring perfectly seasoned, oven-roasted tomatoes.
- New Roasted Tomato & Hummus Toast is a fresh and seasonal mid-day pick-me-up, featuring oven-roasted tomatoes, creamy hummus spread and a rich blend of spices and herbs through a dusting of Za’atar seasoning, all atop sourdough bread.
- New Roasted Tomato & Avocado Toast is the perfect savory breakfast to grab on the go. This new toast includes oven-roasted tomatoes and a creamy and savory avocado spread, topped with flavorful Everything Bagel seasoning on sourdough bread.
Either way, you slice it – these portable toasts pack the flavor into every bite.
Roasted Tomato and Avocado Toast
Chocolate is Always in Season
Chocolate, out of season? Never! That’s why Dunkin’s confectionary creatives are introducing their take on a classic French pastry to enjoy this spring.
- New Chocolate Croissant is an all-butter croissant filled with three chocolate batons and served warm. This croissant just might make “Bonjour” the new way America says hello this spring.
“Spring is a season that brings adventure, optimism, and light-hearted fun, and we wanted to capture that essence for our guests in the all-new lineup,” said Jill Nelson, Vice President, Marketing and Culinary at Dunkin’. “Dunkin’ fans can spring into action with bold and flavorful menu items, including our new Salted Caramel sips that beautifully combine the best of both worlds for an irresistible mix of salty and sweet.”
*Offer must be redeemed within 7 days of enrolling in DD Perks®. Limit 1 free medium hot or iced coffee per member. Dairy alternatives, cold foam, flavors, and espresso shots may be an additional charge. Participation may vary. Limited-time offer.
Founded in 1950, Dunkin’ is America’s favorite all-day, everyday stop for coffee and baked goods. Dunkin’ is a market leader in the hot regular/decaf/flavored coffee, iced regular/decaf/flavored coffee, donut, bagel, and muffin categories. Dunkin’ has earned a No. 1 ranking for customer loyalty in the coffee category by Brand Keys for 15 years running. The company has more than 12,600 franchised restaurants in 40 countries worldwide. Dunkin’ is part of the Inspire Brands family of restaurants. For more information, visit www.DunkinDonuts.com.