CLIFTON PARK, N.Y. – Angelo’s Prime Bar + Grill will host a beer-pairing dinner featuring selections from craft beverage purveyor Brewery Ommegang on Thursday, October 27 at 6 p.m.
The five-course dinner is created by Angelo’s Prime Bar + Grill Executive Chef Tracey Kwiecien. Each course will be paired with a craft beer from Brewery Ommegang, a Belgian-style brewery located in Cooperstown, NY.
“We are excited to offer our guests this opportunity to sample some of the best beer produced in New York while enjoying an expertly paired meal from our talented culinary team at Angelo’s Prime Bar + Grill,” said Mazzone Hospitality Owner Angelo Mazzone. “This is a perfect evening for both seasoned and aspiring beer enthusiasts to taste a variety of craft beer from the outstanding Brewery Ommegang.”
The five-course dinner with beer pairings will feature the following:
- Welcome: Game of Thrones Valar Dohaeris, Triple Abbey Ale
- First Course: PEI Mussels with Witte Beer, Orange Zest and Coriander Cream paired with Witte, Wheat Ale
- Second Course: Sky Farm Greens, Braised Red Onions, Manchego and Candied Pecans with Rare Vos Raspberry Vinaigrette paired with Rare Vos, Amber Ale
- Third Course: Golden Honey and Miso Glazed Salmon with Napa Cabbage Slaw paired with Boulevard Tank 7, Farmhouse Ale
- Fourth Course: Triple Pepper Crusted Beef Brisket, Caramelized Cipollini Onions, Demi Glace and Confit Garlic Whipped Potatoes paired with Great Beyond, Double IPA
- Fifth Course: Mocha Mousse Tart, Macerated Cherries, Rosetta and Belgian Candi Syrup paired with Rosetta, Belgian Kriek
The Brewery Ommegang five-course dinner with beer pairings at Angelo’s Prime Bar + Grill is $55 per person (tax and gratuity not included). Diners must be 21 years of age or older. Reservations are required and can be made by calling 518-631-6500.
Angelo’s Prime Bar + Grill is located inside the Hilton Garden Inn at 30 Clifton Country Road in Clifton Park, NY.
For more information about Brewery Ommegang, visit www.ommegang.com.
About Mazzone Hospitality
Mazzone Hospitality owns and operates several of the Capital Region’s premier restaurants and banquet halls including: Glen Sanders Mansion in Scotia featuring Angelo’s Tavolo, two ballrooms and an inn; Aperitivo Bistro, a dynamic wine bar and bistro adjacent to Proctors in Schenectady; Angelo’s Prime Bar + Grill, a casual and modern bar and grill in Clifton Park; TALA, An American Bistro, featuring an eclectic mix of stylized entrees and a spa menu; Angelo’s 677 Prime, an upscale steakhouse and wine bar in the heart of the theater district in Albany, and Fish at 30 Lake in Saratoga Springs. Mazzone Hospitality also owns and operates Prime at Saratoga National, an upscale steakhouse modeled after Angelo’s 677 Prime, located on the grounds of Saratoga National Golf Club. Through its PRIME Business Dining division the company oversees corporate dining operations for M+W Group at The Foundry; GLOBALFOUNDRIES; PRIME @ IOPS; Ayco Café; Golub Headquarters; and the SI Group, among others. The company operates and manages the historic Parker Inn & Suites in downtown Schenectady and also oversees the catering operations at the Hall of Springs, Key Hall at Proctors, and caters private weddings, fundraisers, and corporate or social events. For more information about Mazzone Hospitality, call 518-690-0293 or visit www.mazzonehospitality.com.