Put your best face forward.
There is no one better to talk about your work than you. Whether you expect it or not, chances are at some point the media will come knocking on your door. And either way, it’s best to be prepared. Knowing what to do and how to handle media interviews is essential to maintaining and furthering a company’s image, reputation and overall message.
As media relations experts with experience on both sides of the camera, the ELA team offers proven media training techniques to help individuals deliver the type of messages that positions their story in the best possible light.
During our customized media workshop sessions, we will put you through the paces of mock interviews and will coach you on how to get your key messages across while seamlessly and effectively answering reporter’s questions and becoming a “go to” source for future stories.
Our media training capabilities include:
- Message development and interview preparation
- On and off-camera interview simulations
- Best practices utilizing real case studies
- Proven tips and strategies for controlling the interview
- Tools to maintain the flow of the interview
- Interview do’s and don’ts
Bottom line: You only get one shot at a first impression. So let’s make it a good one.